The RFTemp2000A data logger one of many of MadgeTech data loggers that are renowned for their accuracy, ease of use and accessibility. The RFTemp2000A measures ambient temperature, making it ideal for monitoring perishable goods, chemical storage, warehouse mapping, incubator monitoring, laboratories, hospitals and more.
Starting, stopping and downloading from the device are all performed wirelessly using the RFC1000 wireless transceiver. This allows the customer to spend less time maintaining the data logger. Data can be provided in real time back to a central PC, or the device may be downloaded at period intervals. The digital display provides the current reading as well as minimum, maximum and average statistics for a convenient snap shot of the logged data. It provides an instant, out of range notification via an audible buzzer as well as an LED alarm which notifies users when the temperature is above or below the threshold set in the user specified alarm. Email and text message alarms can also be configured and sent from within the software.
Hardware features include:
- USB and wireless connectivity
- Temperature data logger
- Email and audible alarms
- LCD display
- Battery or optional mains power supply.
- Cloud services compatibility
The RFTemp2000A temperature data logger can be used as a single, wireless data logger, yet it can be expanded to a large-scale system, which can include hundreds of data loggers measuring a number of areas (additional MadgeTech wireless data loggers and transceivers may be required). The RFTemp2000A utilizes the new MadgeTech MT4 data logger software
, available for download at Loggershop. It is a powerful, analytic tool where data can be viewed in graphical or tabular formats and summary and statistics views are available for further analysis. The data logger software features export to Excel®, data annotation, digital calibration and more.
MT4 standard data logger software features
- Graph – Multi plot, multi parameter with zoom functions linked to statistics
- Tabular – Time versus parameter data presented in a printable table
- Reports – Powerful module which collates data collected from multiple devices
- Workflows – Automate routine tasks such as download, configuration, reporting and saving collected data
- Time markers and value lines – Assist in organising data into stages and clearly presenting pass/fail limits
- Advanced statistics – Sterilisation, MKT, time until threshold, mathematical channels and more..
- .CSV export – Single button export results in generation of a fully formatted spreadsheet.
- Annotation – Apply cooling flags and markers on your results
- Configuration – user definable with multiple data logging batch programming facility
- Secure archive – Automatically save critical data within a secure database
Purchase the RFTemp2000A online at Loggershop or browse other MadgeTech data loggers including validation data loggers, pressure data loggers and more. Call 01929 459459 to speak to an expert directly or email us.