Validated, calibrated and preconfigured ready for deployment, the iTag3Pro is an ideal solution for recording temperatures in transportation.
Auditing the conditions of time temperature sensitive products through the cold chain is critical to guaranteeing product quality and meeting regulatory demands, the iTag3Pro achieves these with minimal training and cost.
To start: Just press and hold the start button and adhere the data logger to the packaging or place inside with cool packs, the small casing takes up minimal space and is waterproof.
On arrival: Simply expose the USB connector and connect to a computer and you will be rapidly presented with results in a PDF file, containing visual pass/fail indication along with a detailed report and graph of the data collected during the shipment.
Stocked in the following configurations
- Chilled 2-8°C (UL 8°C: LL 2°C: 36 minute alarm delay: 30 minute start up delay)
- Ambient 0-25°C (UL 25°C: LL 0°C: 36 minute alarm delay: 30 minute start up delay)
- Automatically generating Adobe PDF format data report without installing any specific software
- Built-in USB connector, no readers or cables required to download data
- About the size of a business card, waterproof food-safe packaging
- Quick start with push button
- Easy-to-read LED indicators enable immediate decision making
- Available in 1 hour to 60 day variants
- Data collected still remains even if battery runs out
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Validation available
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
Supplied with calibration certificate, instructions and TempCentre software utility (For optional analysis)
Product BrochureTempsen ITAG3 Pro Data Sheet WPLS
PDF • 703 KB Tempsen Cold Chain Catalogue 2016 WPLS
PDF • 957 KB
Instruction ManualTempsen ITAG3Pro User Manual WPLS
PDF • 428 KB