The Mesa Labs DataTrace Micro Flex data logger is a real-time surface and vial temperature validation solution, ideally suited Lyophilization (freeze drying) and shelf temperature profiling. As a dual temperature data logger, it’s a flexible means for monitoring vial temperature and for stability chamber validation.
The two channel real-time temperature data logger is supplied with two flexible probes and a surface temperature puck attachment.
The MORF Micro Flex is a submersible data logger, IP68 rated for full-submersion. Also designed for operation in ATEX explosive environments.
MORF Micro Flex data logger features include:
- Capable of reporting live surface and vial temperatures from within environments over the range of -80°C and +140°C
- Proven technology by Mesa Labs, packaged in a robust stainless-steel housing
- Supported with ISO17025 certificate verifying <0.35°C accuracy (0.2°C between -40 and +140°C)
- Fast response, precise temperature recordings
- Compatible with DTPRO reporting
- Validated for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
The DataTrace MORF Micro Flex data logger forms an integral part of any validation solution where up to the minute data can either be used to fine tune a process or appliance without opening a door!
Software options available: Mesa Labs DataTrace Pro (DTPro)
When partnered with DTPro data logger software, scheduled validation routines can be rapidly performed, and professional reports can be generated and distributed with minimal user intervention.
DataTrace Pro data logger software features include:
- Sensor deployment image
- Thermal Mapping location with hot spot/cold spot imagery
- Tabular data
- Statistical analysis
- Closed loop calibration