The RFRHTemp2000A is a USB humidity and temperature data logger with integral sensors and LCD display, built-in wireless radio communication for optional real-time monitoring and alarm management.
it is battery or mains powered so it can be deployed as a handheld, situated on a desk or mounted to a wall using the innovative supplied bracket. View real-time data on the LCD screen, trigger local audible/visual alarms and connect to a USB computer for periodic analysis. If at a later date you want to link the data loggers up to deliver real-time alarms and data then we need to check signals and recommend the required number of RFC1000 repeaters.
Ideally suited for use in a regulated environment to collect and display accurate data, connect to the new ‘Cloud Relay’ for internet based analysis and email alarm management.
- USB and Wireless connectivity
- Temperature, Humidity data logger
- Email and audible alarms
- LCD display
- Battery or optional mains power supply
- Cloud services compatibility
- Incubator validation
- Pharmaceutical and Medical
- Laboratory and clean rooms
- Ambient monitoring
MT4 standard software Features
- Graph – Multi plot, multi parameter with zoom functions linked to statistics
- Tabular – Time versus parameter data presented in a printable table
- Reports – Powerful module which collates data collected from multiple devices
- Workflows – Automate routine tasks such as download, configuration, reporting and saving collected data
- Time markers and value lines – Assist in organising data into stages and clearly presenting pass/fail limits
- Advanced statistics – Sterilisation, MKT, time until threshold, mathematical channels and more
- .CSV export – Single button export results in generation of a fully formatted spreadsheet.
- Annotation – Apply cooling flags and markers on your results
- Configuration – user definable with multiple data logging batch programming facility
- Secure archive – Automatically save critical data within a secure database
Supplied with: Integral sensors, battery, mounting/stand bracket , MT4 software and USB cable.
- MadgeTech Secure SVP for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance supported with GxP IQ/OQ/PQ validation documentation
- MadgeTech Relay and Cloud services for real-time and alarm management on any internet enabled device
- Mains power adaptor