RTR-500 Series: Dual functionality, use the RTR-500 as a base station for collecting wireless data from 1 ~ 32 RTR-500 data loggers and as a repeater to assist in relaying data from 1 ~ 30 data loggers back to an established LAN/WLAN/GSM base station.
Base station: USB connectivity to your local PC with free software utilities for monitoring, collecting and analysing data.
Repeater: Use simple graphical interface to dictate hierarchy of data loggers and base station signal paths.
- RTR-501 data logger with Internal temperature sensor for ambient data logging
- RTR-502 data logger with external temperature sensor for fridge and freezer data logging
- RTR-503 and RTR-507 data loggers with external humidity temperature sensors for incubator validation
- RTR-505-TC and RTR-505-PT data loggers for use with wide range thermocouple and PT100 sensors
- RTR-574 and RTR-574H data loggers with external light, humidity and temperature sensors
- RTR-576 and RTR-576H data loggers with Co2, temperature and humidity sensors for built environment studies
- RTR-505-V, RTR-505-mA and RTR-505-P data loggers for interfacing with sensors delivering voltage, current and pulse outputs
Ideally suited as a base station for use in laboratories with localised appliance and environmental monitoring requirements and the need to transmit alarm warnings in the event of an excursion i.e. a door being left open on a fridge.
Ideally suited as a repeater in larger installations where wireless data logger signals require help getting back to a networked base station.
Supplied as standard with batteries, aerial and USB cable. Can be purchased with a larger aerial for enhancing signal strength when required.
Available with optional power supply and mounting bracket for fixing to a wall.
- Repeater for installations that require signal amplification
- Cost effective base station for remotely accessing your data on a Windows PC
- Off line analysis of collected data
- Email alarms
- Robust and durable design