RTR-500 Series: Wireless collection of data using radio to communicate with 1 ~ 100 RTR-500 data loggers. Wireless LAN (Wi-Fi) connectivity to your network with free TandD web storage service for on line monitoring and installable utilities for local network collection and presentation of data.
- RTR-501 data logger with Internal temperature sensor for ambient data logging
- RTR-502 data logger with external temperature sensor for fridge and freezer data logging
- RTR-503 and RTR-507 data loggers with external humidity temperature sensors for incubator validation
- RTR-505-TC and RTR-505-PT data loggers for use with wide range thermocouple and PT100 sensors
- RTR-574 and RTR-574H data loggers with external light, humidity and temperature sensors
- RTR-576 and RTR-576H data loggers with Co2, temperature and humidity sensors for built environment studies.
- RTR-505-V, RTR-505-mA and RTR-505-P data loggers for interfacing with sensors delivering voltage, current and pulse outputs
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers avoiding infrastructure costs by using your established wireless network.
Supplied as standard with mains power pack, aerial and USB cable. Can be purchased with a larger aerial for enhancing signal strength when required.
Available with optional mounting bracket for fixing to a wall.
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Robust and durable design.
- Relay output for connection to local or remote 3rd party monitoring/alarm system