RTR-500 Series: Wireless collection of data using radio to communicate with 1 ~ 20 RTR-500 data loggers. 3G GSM connectivity to the free TandD web storage service and optional GPRS for positioning and location services.
- RTR-501 data logger with internal temperature sensor for ambient data logging
- RTR-502 data logger with external temperature sensor for fridge and freezer data logging
- RTR-503 and RTR-507 data loggers with external humidity temperature sensors for incubator validation
- RTR-505-TC and RTR-505-PT data loggers for use with wide range thermocouple and PT100 sensors
- RTR-574 and RTR-574H data loggers with external light, humidity and temperature sensors
- RTR-576 and RTR-576H data loggers with Co2, temperature and humidity sensors for built environment studies.
- RTR-505-V, RTR-505-mA and RTR-505-P data loggers for interfacing with sensors delivering voltage, current and pulse outputs
Create a cost effective – local or global – scaleable network of data loggers using 3G GSM technology, ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T. infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with mains power pack, aerials and user replaceable AA batteries. Can be purchased with a GPRS aerial and larger aerial for receiving data from your data loggers.
Requires a SIM card which can be sourced and installed by you or we can offer a pre-configured rental service.
Available with optional mounting bracket for fixing to a wall.
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Robust and durable design.
- Back-up, user replaceable battery.