RTR-500 Series: Fast response wireless radio temperature data logger including LCD display and interchangeable 600mm long TR-5106 wide range temperature sensor.
The RTR-502 measures and records temperature data from -60°C ~ +155°C and can interface with any RTR-500 base station.
Ideally suited to applications requiring a waterproof probe, simply mount the data logger and insert the temperature sensor into liquids, fridges and freezers.
Simply partner your RTR-502 with a designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with 3.6v user replaceable battery, but can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or external mains power adapter.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.