RTR-500 Series: Wireless radio TandD data logger including LCD display, supplied with a AIM-3010 adapter used to connect the RTR-505-mA to an analogue sensor delivering 0 ~ 20mA.
The RTR-505-mA opens up the door to flexible RTR-500 system configurations, suitable for use in laboratories and research facilities.
By scaling the current output from an analogue sensor, the RTR-500 series can present you with a wide range of environmental data, using just one system.
- CO2: Partner your RTR-505-V with the 4 ~ 20mA Vaisala GMT220, the market leading solution for permanent Carbon Dioxide in a Co2 incubator
- Differential Pressure: Using a P sensor coupled with the 4 ~ 20mA data logger will enable you to record pressure levels
- O2: Oxygen depletion sensors can be used to measure and issue warnings or to perform trend analysis
Simply connect your analogue sensor to the RTR-505-mA and monitor your environmental data using the designated base station. Select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time, with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with the TandD Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective – local or global – scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM. Ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T. infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with AIM-3010 current adapter and 3.6v user replaceable battery. Can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or [PSU] external mains power adapter.
Free service: Provide our engineers with details of your monitoring requirements, we would be pleased to assist you in setting up your system ready for deployment.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.
- Optional GxP Validation service including installation.
- Routine on-site calibration