RTR-500 Series: Wireless radio data logger including LCD display, supplied with a PTM-3010 adapter for connecting any three wire PT100 or PT1000 temperature sensor
The RTR-505-PT can measure and record temperature data from -199 ~ 600°C and will interface with any RTR-500 base station.
Simply connect your probe and partner your RTR-505-PT with a designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with PTM-3010 thermocouple adapter (Requires a thermocouple temperature sensor) and 3.6v user replaceable battery. Can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or [PSU] external mains power adapter.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.