RTR-500 Series: Wireless radio data logger including LCD display, supplied with a TCM-3010 thermocouple adapter for connecting any K, J, T or S type thermocouple fitted with a mini plug.
When connected to an appropriate thermocouple temperature sensor the RTR-505-TC can measure and record temperature data from -199 ~ 1700°C and will interface with any RTR-500 base station.
Thermocouples are an industry standard temperature sensor, although accuracy figures are typically less than that of a thermistor or platinum resistant RTD, no other sensor has a wider measurement range or a smaller measurement tip. These characteristics make a thermocouple ideally suited to applications such as the validation and monitoring of liquid Nitrogen dewars and the surface temperatures on pipework.
A selection of our probes can be found under the related products section, but our most popular solutions are;
- LN2: Suitable for Cryo and oven validation – Mineral insulated, semi flexible stainless steel available in mm ~ 450mm lengths terminated with 1 ~ 5M of PTFE cable.
- PR11: Fast response food probe – 50mm x 1.4mm diameter pointed probe tip for insertion into the smallest of food products
- BF01: General purpose exposed junction air probe – Low cost with welded tip, available in 1M and 3M PTFE cable runs.
Simply connect your probe and partner your RTR-505-TC with a designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with TCM-3010 thermocouple adapter (Requires a thermocouple temperature sensor) and 3.6v user replaceable battery. Can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or [PSU] external mains power adapter.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.