RTR-500 Series: Humidity and temperature wireless radio data logger including LCD display and interchangeable wide range, high accuracy HHB-3101 °C/rH sensor mounted on 1M of cable.
The RTR-507 measures and records humidity from 0 ~ 99% and temperature from -30°C ~ +80°C and can interface with any RTR-500 base station.
Ideally suited to applications where there is a demand for precision at high humidity levels across a wide temperature range, deploy and record accurate data within incubators and stability cabinets. The mounting hole allows the sensor to be fixed into location within the chamber or cabinet.
Simply partner your RTR-507 with a designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with HHB-3101 humidity and temperature sensor and 3.6v user replaceable battery. Can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or [PSU] external mains power adapter.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.