RTR501B: This self contained wireless radio data logger delivers air temperature data to WSS online service when used in conjunction with an RTR500B base station.
Measure and record temperature data from -40°C ~ +80°C, view real-time temperature data on the local LCD display and remotely on any device connected to the internet.
Ideally suited to applications requiring a durable probeless data logging solution, the entire device can be fitted into a refrigerated appliance or mounted on a wall to record ambient laboratory and storage temperatures.
Simply partner your RTR501B with the designated base station via bluetooth using a device running iOS or Android select or via USB on a Windows PC.
On-line software utilities, monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time.
Archived data is retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with the TandD Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective – local or global – scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM. Ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T. infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with 3.6v user replaceable battery, but can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or external mains power adapter.
RTR500B Series Features
- Bluetooth setup
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.