Multiple channel data logger, delivering high performance via two processors and an array of 24-bit analogue to digital converters.
The specification on this device can be daunting, we find it useful to break down the features into real world benefits, but if after perusing our introduction, you are still unsure if the SQ2020 is suitable, then please do not hesitate to call and discuss your application.
- Universal input data logger – Enables the connection of multiple sensors with different outputs into one device, saving money and simplifying your time vs data analysis.
- Adaptable connectivity – Connection options to the data logger and your stored data include USB, Ethernet, GSM, RS232, SD card and the cloud. This ensures you can access your data no matter what I.T infrastructure is available.
- Calculated channels – In addition to the physical channels which involves wiring a sensor into one of the analogue inputs, you can use the software to create calculates channels, you might be conducting heating studies and want to record the difference between two thermocouples or perhaps extract the ambient temperature from the sensor collected by a pressure transducer. 16 of these channels can be configured.
- 100Hz recording – Record data at 100 times a second on 2 channels.
Fridge and freezer validation | Connect 8 thermistor temperature probes, a digital current switch and a door event switch to collect data required for performance qualification exercises.
Incubator monitoring and alarm system | Mount the SQ2020 on the supplied wall bracket, plug into an Ethernet socket and connect external humidity, temperature and carbon dioxide sensors, then wire the alarm output into an audio/visual beacon to perform accurate analysis, collate your information over the network and trigger warnings in the event of an environmental excursion.
Heating and ventilation studies | Connect air velocity, humidity and temperature sensors to test the performance of air conditioning and ensure settings are correct for their intended purpose.
Temperature distribution | Using 8 fast response thermocouples (16 if using the single ended/ common ground, method of connection) oven, surface or equipment temperatures can be plotted against a single time line.
- Pt100/Pt1000 (maximum of four 3 or 4-wire Pt100/1000 sensors)
Supplied with | USB cable, software and mounting bracket