Utilise your existing Wi-Fi network to create a wireless temperature data logging and alarm monitoring system with the TR-72WF, a humidity and temperature data logger.
This battery or mains powered data logger displays, collects and stores temperature data measured by two interchangeable temperature sensors supplied in the box. Historical data can be extracted to a PC using the integral USB connector or linked in real-time data via the Wi-Fi module to a mobile device running iOS, Android or that hosts an internet connection and browser.
Boasts a large LCD display that rotates between the last temperature reading recorded by probe 1 and probe 2, along with the recording, network and battery status.
Connect your humidity and temperature data logger to the supplied probe and record ambient environmental conditions, add multiple data loggers until all desired areas have been covered and then monitor your data and alarm conditions from a central location via the TandD cloud utility called ‘Webstorage-service’.
Unlike alternatives offered by LS and our competitors, TandD deliver free application and cloud storage utilities with no contracts or restrictions. Traditionally costs associated with these centralised cloud services is invoiced monthly or annually and should always be considered when calculating the TandD cost of ownership versus any other alternative networked solution.
- Wi-Fi (WLAN)
- Direct via USB
- Online using free cloud storage utility
- Local network using free Data Server software
- 3rd party software via free Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
Alternative powering options
- 5v 200mA USB power supply
Compatibility and expansion
In addition to a limitless number of TR-72WF data loggers that can be located at any geographical location, once assigned to ‘Webstorage-service’ you can add any number of the following data logging solutions;
- TR-71NW, 2 channel direct LAN connection version with PoE support.
- TR-72NW/WF and TR-72NW/WFH Humidity and temperature data loggers
- RTR500 system including the RTR500MBS – 3G GSM base station for collecting data from RTR500 data loggers at locations where there is no I.T infrastructure
Compatibility mobile applications