Ultrashock is a the latest dynamic environmental development from MadgeTech, delivering a multi-application solution in one compact anodised aluminium housing. This one device replaces all legacy offerings (Shock101/Shock101EB/Ultrashock/UltrashockEB/SVR101/TSR101) enabling users to purchase one device capable of performing a wide variety of tasks.
- Memory capacity has been expanded to 4MB and battery life extended to 90 days enables users to programme the Ultrashock to collect temperature, humidity, pressure and tri-axel shock data for up to 90 days (64hz recording interval)
- Batteries no longer need replacing, the internal lithium battery pack included in the Ultrashock is rechargeable using the supplied cable.
- Bespoke interfaces are no longer required, saving money and adding convenience with users having the option to connect standard C-type USB cables to configure and retrieve data.
- Multiple range options enables users to maximise the accuracy and resolution of collected data.
- Compatible with the free and powerful MT4 software package, download via our website.
The high quality of collected data and analytical functions of the software make this device ideal for companies looking to undertake a scientific survey of what environmental conditions their products and components are exposed to during (seasonal) transportation in the supply chain.
Supplied with; Standard certificate for Temperature, Humidity and Pressure, declaration of conformance for Shock.
Following analysis of your supply chain, high risk routes can be monitored using our TDL110 device which is designed to minimise ongoing costs and capture critical events that could have detrimental impact on product quality/integrity.