The RFPRHTemp2000A is a compact data logger supplied with integral pressure, humidity and temperature sensors.
it is either battery or mains powered so it can be deployed as a handheld, situated on a desk or mounted to a wall using the innovative supplied bracket. View real-time data on the LCD screen, trigger local audible/visual alarms and connect to a USB computer for periodic analysis. If at a later date you want to link the data loggers up to deliver real-time alarms and data then we need to check signals and recommend the required number of RFC1000 repeaters.
Ideally suited to short term handheld, desk mounted applications or can be wall mounted for longer term or permanent monitoring of barometric pressure, temperature and humidity levels in regulated environments.
- USB and Wireless connectivity
- Temperature, Humidity, Pressure data logger
- Email and audible alarms
- LCD display
- Battery or optional mains power supply.
- Cloud services compatibility
- Pharmaceutical, Medical, Laboratory and Clean Rooms.
MT4 standard software Features
- Graph – Multi plot, multi parameter with zoom functions linked to statistics
- Tabular – Time versus parameter data presented in a printable table
- Reports – Powerful module which collates data collected from multiple devices
- Workflows – Automate routine tasks such as download, configuration, reporting and saving collected data
- Time markers and value lines – Assist in organising data into stages and clearly presenting pass/fail limits
- Advanced statistics – Sterilisation, MKT, time until threshold, mathematical channels and more..
- .CSV export – Single button export results in generation of a fully formatted spreadsheet.
- Annotation – Apply cooling flags and markers on your results
- Configuration – user definable with multiple data logging batch programming facility
- Secure archive – Automatically save critical data within a secure database
Supplied with: Integral sensors, battery, mounting/stand bracket , MT4 software and USB cable.
- MadgeTech Secure SVP for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance supported with GxP IQ/OQ/PQ validation documentation
- MadgeTech Relay and Cloud services for real-time and alarm management on any internet enabled device.
- Mains power adaptor