RTR-500 Series: Wireless radio data logger including LCD display, supplied with a THA-3151 humidity and temperature sensor and a ISA-3151 illuminance and UV intensity sensor.
The RTR-574 can measure and record temperature data from 0 ~ 55°C, humidity values from 10 ~ 95%, illuminance from 0 lx ~ 130 klx and UV intensity from 0 ~ 30 mW/cm2 and will interface with any RTR-500 base station.
Measuring and recording there parameters is critical to ICH Q1B photo stability testing on new drug substances, recording these parameter can help establish the impact of light levels on stored drugs when in and out of their packaging and to comply with FDA guideline 6-303.111, which outlines the following safety requirements;
- Light levels required for cleaning: 108 lux at a distance of 75cm from the floor
- Light levels required inside a refrigerator: 215 lux
- Working with potentially hazardous materials and utensils: 540 lux
Simply connect your probe and partner your RTR-574 with a designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with THA-3151, ISA-3151 sensors and 3.6v user replaceable battery.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.
- Optional GxP Validation service including installation
- Routine on-site calibration