RTR-500 Series: Wireless radio data logger including LCD display, supplied with integral Co2 sensor and interchangeable plug-in THA-3101 °C/rH sensor.
The RTR-576 can measure and record temperature data from 0 ~ 55°C, humidity values from 10 ~ 95% along with Co2 from 0 ~ 9999 ppm. Will interface with any RTR-500 base station.
This is a building services solution, designed for measuring and recording working conditions. Please contact our sales team if you require either a device for safety or a Co2 incubator solution which are facilitated best with different technologies.
Simply connect your probe and partner your RTR-576 with a designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time. Archived data is retained on your server and on-line free of charge with the TandD Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective – local or global – scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 4G GSM. Ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T. infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with interchangeable THA-3151 and integral Co2 sensor, 4 x AA user replaceable batteries and mains power pack.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.
- Optional GxP Validation service including installation.