The TR-71NW is a battery powered data logger supplied with two interchangeable temperature sensors and built-in USB and RJ45 LAN sockets that enable users to interface directly with a USB port or an existing Ethernet network.
Boasts a large LCD display that rotates between the last temperature reading recorded by probe 1 and probe 2, along with the recording, network and battery status.
This temperature data logger can be deployed, collected and downloaded using a USB cable, but delivers the best value for money when connected to a network and configured to upload globally accessible data via the internet, transmit email alarms in the event of a temperature excursion and automatically archive collected data for storing locally on your server.
Multiple TR-71NW data loggers can be connected across different floors of a building or even in different geographical locations with all data sent back to a central location via the TandD cloud utility called ‘Webstorage-service’
Unlike alternatives offered by LS and our competitors, TandD deliver free application and cloud storage utilities with no contracts or restrictions. Traditionally costs associated with these centralised cloud services is invoiced monthly or annually and should always be considered when calculating the TandD cost of ownership versus any other alternative networked solution.
- Ethernet (LAN)
- Direct via USB
- Online using free cloud storage utility
- Local network using free Data Server software
- 3rd party software via free Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
Alternative powering options
- PoE – Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
- 5v 200mA USB power supply
Compatibility and expansion
In addition to a limitless number of TR-71NW data loggers that can be located at any geographical location, once assigned to ‘Webstorage-service’ you can add any number of the following data logging solutions;
- TR-71WF, 2 channel Wi-Fi version where there is no LAN socket at the desired monitoring location.
- TR-72NW/WF and TR-72NW/WFH Humidity and temperature data loggers
- RTR500 system including the RTR500MBS – 3G GSM base station for collecting data from RTR500 data loggers at locations where there is no I.T infrastructure.