Vaccine storage monitoring solution including data logger, probe, buffer and calibration certificate
Customise this datalogger
Part of a suite of products designed to work as a complete monitoring system
- Probe Options
- Calibration certificate [Contact us for custom points]
Temperatures from -50 to + 80 °C via the included buffer probe
Compatible with MadgeTech cloud for remote data collection via the internet
The display allows immediate viewing of current readings along with historical statistics and alarm status
Requires: probe, 30ml glycol buffer and calibration certificate, battery and power supply.
MadgeTech’s Vaccine Temperature Monitoring System (VTMS) is ideal for the continuous measurement and data logging of temperature sensitive vaccines or pharmaceuticals in refrigerators, freezers, and coolers. The system includes an RFTCTemp2000A data logger with thermocouple and Glycol bottle. Additionally, the RFTCTemp2000A data logger in the VTMS system has a convenient LCD to ensure temperature parameters are met, in real time. Starting, stopping and downloading from the device are all performed wirelessly using the RFC1000 or RFC Clud relay wireless transceivers.
The convenient digital display provides the current reading for the thermocouple channel. Minimum, maximum and average statistics are also provided for a convenient snap shot of the logged data. Out of range notification, an audible buzzer as well as LED alarm indicator notifies users when the temperature is above or below the user
The VTMS can alert the user, or other personnel, via e-mail or text message if the refrigerator has failed, or if the temperature is outside of the nominal range. This allows users to take immediate actions to ensure vaccines and pharmaceuticals in storage are not destroyed. The VTMS is compatible with the latest MadgeTech 4
- USB and Wireless connectivity
- Temperature data logger
- Email and audible alarms
- LCD display
- Battery or optional mains power supply.
- Cloud services compatibility
- Ambient versus product temperature
- Vaccine monitoring
MT4 standard software Features
- Graph – Multi plot, multi parameter with zoom functions linked to statistics
- Tabular – Time versus parameter data presented in a printable table
- Reports – Powerful module which collates data collected from multiple devices
- Workflows – Automate routine tasks such as download, configuration, reporting and saving collected data
- Time markers and value lines – Assist in organising data into stages and clearly presenting pass/fail limits
- Advanced statistics – Sterilisation, MKT, time until threshold, mathematical channels and more..
- .CSV export – Single button export results in generation of a fully formatted spreadsheet.
- Annotation – Apply cooling flags and markers on your results
- Configuration – user definable with multiple data logging batch programming facility
- Secure archive – Automatically save critical data within a secure database
Supplied with: Connector for wiring to a sensor, battery, mounting/stand bracket , MT4 software and USB cable.
- MadgeTech Secure SVP for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance supported with GxP IQ/OQ/PQ validation documentation
- MadgeTech Relay and Cloud services for real-time and alarm management on any internet enabled device.
- Usage Type
USB and wireless radio
- Sensor internal or external
2 channel, internal and external
- Sensor type
16,128 readings per channel
- Sample rate
1 reading every second ~ 1 reading every 24 hours
External channel : -50 ~ +80°C (Buffer)
Internal channel : -20 ~ 60°C
External channel : 0.5°C
Internal channel : calibrated 0.1°C
Battery 9v Lithium or mains power adaptor
- Battery Life
3 years typical at a 1 minute reading rate
76.2 mm x 88.9 mm x 24.1 mm
-20 °C to ~ 60 °C
Audible Alarm (built in), emails
USB and Wireless , email & audible alarms, 21 CFR 11, LCD display, battery or mains powered