HiTemp140-FP is a precision (+/-0.1°C) data logger for recording temperatures over a wide range of temperatures. Ideally suited to applications that require a PFA flexible temperature sensor that is easy to place into a desired location or product within Lyophilization and autoclave processes.
Configure a single HiTemp140-FP using the IFC400 interface or multiple data loggers with the IFC406 multiplexer. Stainless steel, submersible IP68 construction enables the operation in environments between -40°C and +140°C (with no time limit) or -60°C to +260°C for a limited time, using the TSK shield.
Utilise the trigger threshold to start recording once a user defined threshold has been breached to avoid collecting irrelevant data.
There are two methods for setting up multiple data loggers for a single validation exercise, using the batch start function.
A batch start is the same as ‘custom start’ but instead of the configuration window closing after configuring one data logger it remains open and automatically applies the same settings to each additional data logger that is inserted into the interface.
- [Method 1] Batch start, with a single IFC400 interface or [Method 2] Batch start, with a multiplexer IFC406 interface.
Once the validation exercise has been concluded, wait for the data loggers to cool down or warm up and insert them back into the interface. Using MT4 software and ‘workflows’ to automatically download and save data before generating customised reports and performing analytical functions, including:
- Graphical temperature vs. time with threshold analysis
- Table of temperature vs. time data
- Statistical evaluation
- Change over time
Compatible with the HiTemp140 range of products and accessories which encompass the demand for reliability and high performance at reasonable prices.
Requires: IFC400 or IFC406 interface along with free issued MT4 software
- Standard calibration: 30 and 140°C to MFG specification.
- Custom calibration: 3 user defined points across measuring or operating range with option to exceed MFG specification.
- ISO17025 calibration available on request.