iTag4 is a single use temperature, USB, PDF, recording indicator, delivering all the functionality of a calibrated data logger but with the addition of a clear and detailed LCD display instantly providing details on recorded data, alarm excursions and transport duration statistics.
Designed to meet regulatory demands imposed on organisations operating in the field of pharmaceutical, biological and clinical trial supply chain this low cost, user configurable this data logger is ideally suited to both validation and verification exercises where temperature must be maintained during transportation of time temperature sensitive materials.
Each iTag4 is supplied calibrated and ready to be configured using TempCentre installed on a Windows PC or on any device with a web browser and USB port. Shipping profiles can be configured to last 1-60 days with user definable recording intervals and alarm ranges. Once received the iTag4 LCD will deliver the critical information and simply connecting the data logger via USB will generate a detailed PDF report.
- 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant
- Suitable for frozen, refrigerated and ambient monitoring in transport
- End user readable with direct USB connection
- PDF automated reporting
- Supplied with calibration certificate
- Complete software free operation – Internet configuration utility
- Software installation – Using free TempCentre software (See Downloads section)