The RFVolt2000A is a compact data logger for monitoring and recording data delivered by sensors with a voltage output.
it is either battery or mains powered so it can be deployed as a handheld, situated on a desk or mounted to a wall using the innovative supplied bracket. View real-time data on the LCD screen, trigger local audible/visual alarms and connect to a USB computer for periodic analysis. If at a later date you want to link the data loggers up to deliver real-time alarms and data then we need to check signals and recommend the required number of RFC1000 repeaters.
Ideally suited to clients looking for a quality analogue voltage data logger that could be networked should manually collecting data loggers become time consuming.
- Direct voltage connection via terminal block.
- USB and Wireless connectivity .
- Voltage data logger
- Email and audible alarms.
- LCD display.
- Battery or optional mains powered.
- Cloud services compatibility.
- Battery usage studies
- Photovaltic / Solar Cell monitoring
- Recording signals from transducers and sensors
MT4 standard software Features
- Engineering Units – Scale your voltage data against engineered parameters like PSI
- Graph – Multi plot, multi parameter with zoom functions linked to statistics
- Tabular – Time versus parameter data presented in a printable table
- Reports – Powerful module which collates data collected from multiple devices
- Workflows – Automate routine tasks such as download, configuration, reporting and saving collected data
- Time markers and value lines – Assist in organising data into stages and clearly presenting pass/fail limits
- Advanced statistics – Sterilisation, MKT, time until threshold, mathematical channels and more..
- .CSV export – Single button export results in generation of a fully formatted spreadsheet.
- Annotation – Apply cooling flags and markers on your results
- Configuration – user definable with multiple data logging batch programming facility
- Secure archive – Automatically save critical data within a secure database
Supplied with: Sensors, battery, mounting/stand bracket , MT4 software and USB cable.
- MadgeTech Secure SVP for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance supported with GxP IQ/OQ/PQ validation documentation
- MadgeTech Relay and Cloud services for real-time and alarm management on any internet enabled device.
- Mains power adapter