The RTR500BC is an innovative piece of monitoring equipment from T&D with dual functionality; use it as a wireless base station for collecting data from 1-32 RTR500B data loggers, or as a wireless USB repeater to assist in relaying data from 1-30 data loggers back to another established RTR500BW base station.
- RTR500B data loggers including Bluetooth setup.
- RTR500 data logger excluding Bluetooth.
With the RTR500BC, users can monitor their registered data loggers for out-of-limit conditions and provides email notifications to make it easy to collect data anytime, anywhere. To ensure a stable connection, this wireless USB repeater finds the best communication route to reduce the chance of data collection or reporting errors.
This wireless base station and repeater is ideally suited to applications where data needs to be saved locally (on server), but also for larger installations where wireless data logger signals require help getting back to a networked base station.
Supplied as standard with batteries, aerial and USB cable. It can also be purchased with a larger aerial for enhancing signal strength when required.
Available with optional power supply and mounting bracket for fixing to a wall.
- Automated routing
- Repeater for installations that require signal amplification
- Cost effective wireless base station for remotely accessing your data on a Windows PC
- Off line analysis of collected data
- Email alarms
- Robust and durable design
- Offline analysis with TandD Graph software
For more information or install advice about the RTR500BC wireless USB repeater and base station, get in touch with our friendly team at Loggershop. Call us on 01929 459459 or email email@example.com.