RTR500BW: Wireless collection of data using radio to communicate with 1 ~ 50 RTR500 data loggers. Ethernet/LAN connectivity to your network with free TandD web storage service for on-line monitoring and installable utilities for local network collection and presentation of data.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers avoiding infrastructure costs by using established LAN and WiFi networks
Supplied as standard with mains power pack, aerial, LAN connection and USB cables. Can be purchased with a larger aerial for enhancing signal strength when required.
Available with optional mounting bracket for fixing to a wall.
- LAN and WiFi communication
- Bluetooth setup
- HTTPS Compatability
- Automated route settings
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Robust and durable design.
- Relay output for connection to local or remote 3rd party monitoring/alarm system
- Offline analysis with TandD Graph software
iOS – Mobile setup application