RTR502B: Fast response wireless radio temperature data logger including LCD display and interchangeable 600mm long TR-5106 wide range temperature sensor, delivering air/product/liquid temperature data to WSS online service when used in conjunction with an RTR500B base station.
Measure and record temperature data from -60°C ~ +155°C, view real-time temperature data on the local LCD display and remotely on any device connected to the internet.
Ideally suited to applications requiring a waterproof probe, simply mount the data logger and insert the temperature sensor into liquids, fridges and freezers.
Simply partner your RTR502B with the designated base station via bluetooth using a device running iOS or Android select or via USB on a Windows PC.
On-line software utilities, monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time.
Archived data is retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with the TandD Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective – local or global – scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM. Ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T. infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with 3.6v user replaceable battery, but can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or external mains power adapter.
RTR500B Series Features
- Bluetooth setup
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.