The TREL30-16 is ideally suited for use as an ultra low temperature freezer data logger where temperatures of time temperature sensitive medical products are stored.
The easy to read LCD display delivers key information at a glance and enables users to navigate through a 30 day summary of min/max results and alarm events before interfacing with a computer.
Display functions: Current temperature | Alarm Status – In range (Tick) out of range (cross) | Recording status | Battery condition
If a measurement is recorded outside of user definable temperature alarm limits an audible alert will be generated to attract the attention of responsible personnel.
The next step will be to review details of the alarm on the local LCD display before interfacing the data logger with a computer to inspect the collected time vs temperature data.
Configuration is performed using LogTag data logger software. Pair and address the LogTag TREL 30-16R with an appliance or provide a unique name for use in mapping the thermal properties of an appliance or location within a storage area. Set a recording interval, low and high alarm limits and the method of triggering the recording (Button start or predefined date and time) and deploy the data logger using the handy anchoring point (Hole in the corner) or using the optional mounting bracket. Review the data using the LCD display and collect the data logger for download in the event of temperature excursion or for weekly or monthly audit. Upon insertion of the data logger into the USB cradle, downloaded data is stored automatically and presented in a clear and concise report which can be printed or distributed via email. Additional analysis can be performed within the software using the graphical, tabular and statistical features.
- Interchangeable temperature sensor – Select from a comprehensive range of LogTag data logger probes with gold plated connectors.
- User replaceable battery – An inexpensive coin cell battery that can be sourced and replaced onsite without special tools.
- Accuracy and repeatability – Even though the TRED30-16R exceeds regulatory guidance, our calibration department can perform application specific services to enhance the results at appropriate test points.
- EU and FDA Compliance – Meets the demands of FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and EU Annex 11 for data security, audit trails and signatures.
- Requires LogTag temperature sensor, USB cradle interface and LogTag software for measurement, configuration and analysis.
What is included
- Data logger
- User replaceable battery.
What else is required
- LogTag USB cradle