UltraShock is the latest dynamic vibration monitoring system from MadgeTech, delivering a multi-application solution in one compact anodised aluminium housing. This shock data logger replaces all legacy offerings (Shock101/Shock101EB/UltraShock/UltraShockEB/SVR101/TSR101), enabling users to purchase one device capable of performing a wide variety of tasks. Not only is this a shock and vibration data logger, this new offering from MadgeTech is also equipped for use as a temperature, humidity and pressure data logger.
This MadgeTech movement and impact data logger has an array of exciting new features, all designed to improve user experience when monitoring shock and vibration of fragile products in transit.
- Memory capacity has been expanded to 4MB and battery life has been extended, enabling users to programme the UltraShock temperature, humidity, pressure and shock data logger to collect data for up to 90 days (64hz recording interval).
- Batteries no longer need replacing, the internal lithium battery pack included in the UltraShock vibration monitoring system is rechargeable using the supplied cable.
- Bespoke interfaces are no longer required, saving money and adding convenience. Users now have the option to connect standard C-type USB cables to this shock and vibration data logger, in order to configure and retrieve data.
- Multiple range options enable users to maximise the accuracy and resolution of data.
- This impact data logger is compatible with the free and powerful MT4 software package, which can be downloaded on our website.
The high quality of collected data and analytical functions of the data logger software make this temperature and vibration data logger ideal for companies looking to understand the environmental conditions their products are exposed to during transportation in the supply chain.
This transport data logger provides you with compliance and legislation, supplied with a standard certificate for temperature, humidity and pressure, as well as a declaration of conformance for shock.
To learn more about the MadgeTech shipping shock data logger and its specific features, contact our friendly team on 01929 459459 today. Alternatively, send us an enquiry form and we will aim to get back to you the same day!