Thermocouple data logger, compatible with any J/K/T/E/R/S/B/N type temperature sensor, fitted with a mini plug.
Battery or mains powered data logger that can be deployed as a handheld, situated on a desk or mounted to a wall using the innovative supplied bracket. View real-time data on the LCD and trigger local audible/visual alarms and connect to a USB computer for periodic analysis. If at a later date you want to link the data loggers up to deliver real-time alarms and data then we need to check signals and recommend the required number of RFC1000 repeaters.
This thermocouple data logger boasts a second internal temperature sensor, allowing users to insert a probe into product whilst recording ambient temperature, making it an ideal solution for fridge monitoring. Knowing the ambient temperature is key in conducting a risk assessment when a refrigerated appliance fails.
- USB and Wireless connectivity
- Temperature data logger
- Email and audible alarms
- LCD display
- Battery or optional mains power supply.
- Cloud services compatibility
- Ambient versus product temperature
- Oven monitoring
- Autoclave validation
- Recording thermocouple data
MT4 standard software Features
- Graph – Multi plot, multi parameter with zoom functions linked to statistics
- Tabular – Time versus parameter data presented in a printable table
- Reports – Powerful module which collates data collected from multiple devices
- Workflows – Automate routine tasks such as download, configuration, reporting and saving collected data
- Time markers and value lines – Assist in organising data into stages and clearly presenting pass/fail limits
- Advanced statistics – Sterilisation, MKT, time until threshold, mathematical channels and more..
- .CSV export – Single button export results in generation of a fully formatted spreadsheet.
- Annotation – Apply cooling flags and markers on your results
- Configuration – user definable with multiple data logging batch programming facility
- Secure archive – Automatically save critical data within a secure database
Supplied with: Connector for wiring to a sensor, battery, mounting/stand bracket , MT4 software and USB cable.
Requires: Thermocouple temperature sensor with mini plug connector
- MadgeTech Secure SVP for FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance supported with GxP IQ/OQ/PQ validation documentation
- MadgeTech Relay and Cloud services for real-time and alarm management on any internet enabled device.
- Mains power adapter