RTR-500 Series: Wireless radio data logger including LCD display, supplied with a PIC-3150 adapter used to connect the RTR-505-P to the pulsed output of a meter or sensor.
The RTR-505-P enables the RTR-500 system to be used for energy and utility metering applications. Simply connect the pulse output from your KwH or water meter and monitor your environmental data using the designated base station, select from PC and/or on-line software utilities and monitor your data and alarm status of appliances and environments in real-time with archived data retained on your server and on-line with the free of charge with Webstorage-service.
Create a cost effective, local or global, scaleable network of data loggers with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM ensuring your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with PIC-3150 adapter and 3.6v user replaceable battery. Can be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or [PSU] external mains power adapter.
Free service: Provide our engineers with details of your monitoring requirements, we would be pleased to assist you in setting up your system ready for deployment.
RTR-500 Series Features
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500-DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.
- Optional GxP Validation service including installation.
- Routine on-site calibration