RTR505B: Multi-function wireless radio data logger from TandD including LCD display and selectable adaptor for delivering Voltage (VIM-3010) or Current (AIM-3010) or Thermocouple (TCM-3010) or PT100 (PTM-3010) or Pulse (PIC-3150) data to WSS online service when used in conjunction with an RTR500B base station.
Simply partner your RTR505B with the designated base station via bluetooth using a device running iOS or Android select or via USB on a Windows PC.
Create a cost effective – local or global – scaleable network of data loggers, with flexible access options via LAN/WLAN/USB and even 3G GSM. Ensuring that your data can be reliably retrieved and actioned irrespective of existing I.T. infrastructure.
Supplied as standard with 3.6v user replaceable battery. It an be purchased with a [L] Long life battery upgrade or [PSU] external mains power adapter.
Free service: Provide our engineers with details of your monitoring requirements, we would be pleased to assist you in setting up your system ready for deployment.
When connected to the appropriate adaptor;
- PTM-3010: The RTR505B can measure and record temperature data from -199 ~ 600°C
- TCM-3010: The RTR505B can measure and record temperature data from -199 ~ 1700°C
Thermocouples are an industry standard temperature sensor, although accuracy figures are typically less than that of a thermistor or platinum resistant RTD, no other sensor has a wider measurement range or a smaller measurement tip. These characteristics make a thermocouple ideally suited to applications such as the validation and monitoring of liquid Nitrogen dewars and the surface temperatures on pipework.
A selection of our probes can be found on our website
- AIM-3010: The RTR505B can measure and record current data from 0~20mA
- VIM-3010: The RTR505B can measure and record voltage data from 0~22V
- PIC-3150: The RTR505B can count and record pulse 1~61’439 pulse events
- CO2: Partner your data logger with the Vaisala GMT220, the market leading solution for permanent Carbon Dioxide in a Co2 incubator
- Differential Pressure: Using a sensor coupled with the voltage data logger will enable you to record pressure levels
- O2: Oxygen depletion sensors can be used to measure and issue warnings or to perform trend analysis
- Energy: Count and record kwH usage.
RTR500B Series Features
- Bluetooth setup
- Remotely access your data over the internet for free.
- Take control and ownership of your data using free issued offline analytical and archiving utilities.
- Wide range of communication devices including the RTR500DC handheld data collector for performing spot checks and analysis.
- Robust and durable design.
- Accurate and can be recalibrated.
- User replaceable battery.