The TR-72NW is a battery powered data logger supplied with an interchangeable humidity and temperature sensor and built-in USB and RJ45 LAN sockets that enable users to interface directly with a USB port or an existing Ethernet network.
Ideally suited to ambient monitoring in environments where humidity and temperature conditions are critical but personnel are too busy to manually police environmental conditions. This data logger delivers local data via a large LCD display that rotates between the last recorded temperature and humidity readings along with the recording, network and battery status.
Although historical data can be collected and downloaded via a USB cable, the system delivers the best value when linked to a network and configured to upload globally accessible data via the internet, transmit email alarms in the event of a humidity or temperature excursion and automatically archive collected data for storing locally on your server.
The TR-72NW system can replace the need for personnel to manually collect data loggers, download and distribute data and return them to devices to their designated locations.
Multiple TR-72NW data loggers can be connected across different floors of a building or even in different geographical locations with all data sent back to a central location via the TandD cloud utility called ‘Webstorage-service’
Unlike alternatives offered by LS and our competitors, TandD deliver free application and cloud storage utilities with no contracts or restrictions. Traditionally costs associated with these centralised cloud services is invoiced monthly or annually and should always be considered when calculating the TandD cost of ownership versus any other alternative networked solution.
- Ethernet (LAN)
- Direct via USB
- Online using free cloud storage utility
- Local network using free Data Server software
- 3rd party software via free Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
Alternative powering options
- PoE – Power over Ethernet IEEE 802.3af
- 5v 200mA USB power supply
Compatibility and expansion
In addition to a limitless number of TR-72NW data loggers that can be located at any geographical location, once assigned to ‘Webstorage-service’ you can add any number of the following data logging solutions;
- TR-71WF, 2 channel Wi-Fi version where there is no LAN socket at the desired monitoring location.
- TR-72WF and TR-72NW/WFH Humidity and temperature data loggers
- RTR500 system including the RTR500MBS – 3G GSM base station for collecting data from RTR500 data loggers at locations where there is no I.T infrastructure.