The TR-75NW is a battery powered data logger compatible with a wide range of thermocouple temperature sensors. It is supplied with built-in USB and RJ45 LAN sockets that enable users to connect directly to a USB port or an existing Ethernet network.
This battery or mains powered data logger displays, collects and stores temperature data measured by one or two interchangeable temperature sensors (Not supplied). Historical data can be extracted to a PC using the integral USB connector or linked in real-time data via the LAN module to a mobile device running iOS, Android or that hosts an internet connection and browser.
Boasts a large LCD display that rotates between the last temperature reading recorded by probe 1 and probe 2, along with the recording, network and battery status.
Connect your T&D temperature data logger to an application specific temperature probe, for example our PR11 probe is ideally suited for use at extreme temperatures (Liquid Nitrogen and ovens) Add multiple data loggers until all your monitoring points have been covered and then monitor your data and alarm conditions from a central location via the T&D cloud utility called ‘Webstorage-service’.
Unlike alternatives offered by Loggershop and our competitors, T&D deliver free application and cloud storage utilities with no contracts or restrictions. Traditionally costs associated with these centralised cloud services is invoiced monthly or annually and should always be considered when calculating the T&D data logger cost of ownership versus any other alternative networked solution.
- Direct via USB
- Online using free cloud storage utility
- Local network using free Data Server software
- 3rd party software via free Dynamic Link Library (DLL)
Alternative powering options
- 5v 200mA USB power supply
Compatibility and expansion
In addition to a limitless number of TR-75WF data loggers that can be located at any geographical location, once assigned to ‘Webstorage-service’ you can add any number of the following data logging solutions;
- TR-75WF 2 channel Wi-Fi data logger
- TR-71NW/WF Thermistor temperature data loggers
- TR-72NW/WF and TR-72NW/WFH Humidity and temperature data loggers
- RTR500 system including the RTR500MBS – 3G GSM base station for collecting data from RTR500 data loggers at locations where there is no I.T infrastructure